Saturday, June 24, 2006

Oh My God!



This isn’t the first time you’ve pissed me off. That was a dirty trick, God. You gave me just enough talent to give me hope and just enough ego to make any failure unbearable. In other words, this isn’t fun anymore. You can’t tell me you didn’t do this on purpose. You’re up there is your divine LaZboy recliner just enjoying the hell out of watching all us mortals trying to be immortal, aren’t you? You tell me if I’m not right. I guess you have to do something to keep yourself amused year, after year, after year, after year…..

You let some of them come close, didn’t you? I know this isn’t the first time one of us has caught on to your crappy little game. What are you going to do? Turn me into a pillar of salt? Laugh if you like, but I’d like to be you for just ten minutes. I would reverse global warming, end war and cure aids. I know that would make Jan Phillips happy. Wait a minute. If I make the world perfect, that might mess up everything. As it stands now, I don’t have to do much at all to make a positive contribution.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home