Monday, July 09, 2007

Morning - Day Three - Taos

Ahhh! Luxury. To start the day with a yoga class in a grassy courtyard and then move inside to a breakfast of oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar - and plenty of coffee and conversation with a new friend from my "to tell a story" workshop. The great thing about writers is we all have such interesting stories. Now I have the morning to myself to read and write and walk and nap if I choose. John is spending the day on an authentic steam engine that snakes through the mountains from Chamba, New Mexico to Osio, Colorado. Yesterday he went flyfishing and caught some beautiful rainbow trout in Culebra, Colorado. Tonight - we will sit and watch the sunset at the Stakeout Restaurant and tell each other about our day. Like I said - Luxury!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home